Make your trip a great one!
Some tips to make your Block Island fishing charter fun and safe.
- PLEASE WEAR WHITE SOLED SHOES. ABSOLUTELY NO BLACK SOLED SHOES WILL BE ALLOWED.
- For protection from the sun bring a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen.
- For unexpected weather conditions such as wind and rain bring a sweatshirt and rain coat.
- Don’t forget to pack a lunch and bring some snacks.
- Sea sick medicine. Dramamine works well, but if you get seasick easily, we recommend talking to your doctor about sea-sickness patches. They are easy to use and work very well.
- Also, the night before avoid eating greasy foods or consuming large quantities of alcohol.
- Get a good nights rest.
You may reserve your trip with a credit card. There is a cancellation charge unless you cancel at least one week prior to your trip. Cancellation charges range from $100 up to the full price of the trip depending on when you cancel and if another trip may be booked in your place. Please let us know if you cannot make it for your trip, we will try our best to accommodate you.
We use top of the line fishing rods and reels to insure the best success with reeling in the big one. Please follow your Captain’s instructions while using our gear. You will be charged for replacing lost rods.
**** Although the fuel prices have increased we will try to maintain last year’s prices as long as we can. Hula Charters maintains its pledge to give the customer their money’s worth. We believe a great day on the water will keep you coming back for many more years to come. So please remember when shopping around for a boat for hire keep this in mind, like most things, you get what you pay for!!!